In this student loan webinar, I’ll be teaching you everything you need to know to craft your student loan strategy.
Student Loan Webinar: Crafting Your Student Loan Strategy
There comes the point in everyone’s student loan journey where they have to question the effectiveness of their student loan payoff strategy.
Perhaps you’ve been making payments for some time now but not seeing your balance go down as fast as you’d like —or worse, your balance is actually going up! Or maybe you’re planning a wedding and worried about how your spouse’s income will affect your ability to earn forgiveness.
In this student loan webinar we will be discussing:In this Masterclass, Tommy will be discussing:
- Different types of student loans
- Evaluating repayment options, including income-driven repayment options
- Loan forgiveness programs
- Federal loan consolidation vs Refinancing
- Strategies and tips for optimizing repayment
- Guidelines on avoiding loan default
- Detailed repayment roadmaps for specific career types
- Opportunity to have Tommy review your current loan trajectory
Tommy Martin is a financial advisor to early-career, medical and legal professionals. He has a deep level of expertise around creating student loan strategies designed to maximize Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) and minimize interest capitalization.
Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2020
Time: 7:00 PM EST
SHARE WITH FRIENDS