Press & Media
A nationally recognized Millennial Money Thought Leader
His work and advice has been featured in Jim Cramer’s TheStreet.com, Business.com, Nerdwallet, Guidevine, Discover, and more. He teaches us that while being fiscally responsible is important, no amount of money can substitute for the value of time and experiences spent with loved ones.
As a financial advisor, Tommy understands how important balance is to a family, and how having confidence in a financial plan can enhance that balance. He encourages all couples (married or not) to schedule Money Dates regularly and to work together as a team to overcome money challenges, make decisions together, and to plan and grow together (instead of apart).
Tommy provides his clients with financial strategies that are designed to build wealth through comprehensive wealth management. He works closely with each of his clients to thoroughly understand their investment goals, objectives, and underlying financial positions and creates a customized wealth management “Blueprint” with the ongoing goal of providing the highest level of personalized service, which having access to a diverse group of money managers and industry experts. Tommy and his team at Caserta & de Jongh specialize in college financial planning, retirement, estate, and tax planning for individuals and families, business owners, and executives.
Tommy also donates his time and resources to Pencils of Promise, a global organization that believes everyone deserves a quality education. He serves on its Leadership Council, believing that education is the most powerful too we can use to change the world.
Tommy resides in Cheshire, Connecticut with his wife and two boys, and his black lab, Bash. He is an avid traveler and enjoys experiencing new cultures with his family.
Personal Finance Talks
Enjoy an entertaining and practical approach to understanding personal finance. Through candid advice and humor, this presentation delivers the essential lessons in personal finance, allowing participants to take control their financial lives and increase their odds of achieving their goals.
Tom will reveal the financial challenges facing our society (especially Millennials) and provide the means to overcome them. Participants will be surprised to learn that most of what they need to know has nothing to do with investments and that they don’t need to be a financial wiz to obtain the financial foundation they deserve.
You will learn
- Objective, actionable, and practical financial advice that can be implemented immediately.
- How to identify, quantify and prioritize multiple financial goals.
- Systems to master budgeting and build discipline around cash flow.
- When to start investing for your financial future.
- What financial independence really means and how to achieve it.
These talks are great for
- Building a solid financial foundation for a lifetime.
- Utilizing tried and true processes for taking control of your financial life.
- Encouraging personal and professional achievement.
- Optimizing your organization’s productivity and work ethic.
Timing and Logistics
- 60 minutes (45-minute presentation followed by 15-minutes of Q&A).
* Please provide projector and screen.